Search Pathway Commons:
Current filter settings: All Organisms, All Data Sources. Set filters.
- August 25, 2015:
- This portal has not been updated since October 2011. Please use the new PC2 web services.
- May 28, 2013:
- This portal will not be updated in the future and we are working on a replacement Pathway Commons service for expected release in mid-2013.
- We encourage you to test the new service and switch to it once it is released.
- Please send us questions and feedback.
- Oct 27, 2011:
- BioGRID data set (September 25, 2011 Version 3.1.81).
- IntAct data set (September 29, 2011 Version 3.1.17288).
- Nature Pathway Interaction data set (October 12, 2011).
- Reactome data set (September 20, 2011 Version 38).
- June 24, 2011:
- BioGRID data set (May 1, 2011 Version 3.1.76).
- HumanCyc data set (June 8, 2011 Version 15.1).
- Nature Pathway Interaction data set (June 14, 2011).
- April 25, 2011:
- Reactome data set (March 15, 2011 Version 36).
- IntAct data set (February 3, 2011 Version 138).
- MetaCyc removed due to organism generic pathways - will be
brought back when these pathways are supported in Pathway Commons.
- Bug fixes to import pipeline and batch download exporter.
- February 4, 2010:
- Added MetaCyc data set (December 7, 2010 Version 14.6).
- BioGRID data set (December 15, 2010 Version 3.1.72).
- HumanCyc data set (October 7, 2010 Version 14.6).
- IntAct data set (December 15, 2010).
- Mint data set (December 21, 2010).
- Nature PID (September 16, 2010).
- Reactome data set (December 17, 2010 Version 35).
- September 7, 2010:
- BioGRID data set (July 31, 2010 Velsion 30.0.67).
- HPRD data set (April 13, 2010 Version 9).
- HumanCyc data set (June 16, 2010 Version 14.1).
- IntAct data set (August 8, 2010).
- MINT data set (July 28, 2010).
- NCI/Nature Pathway Interaction Database (August 10, 2010).
- Reactome data set (June 18, 2010 Version 33).
- October 15, 2009:
- Improved search functionality.
- July 2, 2009:
- Batch Download of all Pathway Commons data in multiple file formats is now available.
- Systems Biology Center New York - IMID data set (December 17, 2008 Version 27).
- Latest Reactome data set (June 24, 2009 Version 29).
- Latest HumanCyc data set (June 22, 2009 Version 13.1).
- All yeast proteins are now annotated with UniProt functional annotation.
Using Pathway Commons:
Browse and search pathways across multiple valuable public pathway databases.
Download an integrated set of pathways in BioPAX format for global analysis.
Build software on top of Pathway Commons using our web service API.
Download and install the cPath software to
create a local mirror.
Current Data Sources:
Pathway Commons currently contains the following data sources (batch download):
Pathway Commons Quick Stats:
|Number of Pathways:
|Number of Interactions:
|Number of Physical Entities:
|Number of Organisms:
Integration of additional data sources is planned in the near future. For a comprehensive directory
of interaction and pathway databases, please refer to Pathguide.
Citing Pathway Commons:
To cite the Pathway Commons Project:
Cerami et al. Pathway Commons, a web resource for biological pathway data. Nucl. Acids Res. (2010)
To cite the cPath Software:
Cerami et al. cPath: open source software for collecting, storing, and querying biological pathways. BMC Bioinformatics. (2006)